RV Adventure through Leavenworth, Washington With Outdoorsy Gals x Outdoorsy
Join Outdoorsy Gals for the adventure-packed weekend of a lifetime in Leavenworth, Washington! On this 4-day journey, you will sleep under the stars in the comfort of an Outdoorsy RV, white water raft on the World Class Wenatchee River rapids, master the art of outdoor cooking with our very own private chef, Sarah Glover, and hike to the crystal blue waters of Colchuck Lake. And it’s not an Outdoorsy Gals trip if it doesn’t involve creating friendships of a lifetime with members of the Outdoorsy Gals community! If you’re looking for an experience that combines thrilling adventure, breathtaking hiking, community, and unique culinary experiences…keep reading!
How to Register:
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to enter your email and receive first sign-up access. All trip registration will be done through a secure link sent to your email inbox.
- Sign up through the link that will be sent directly to your inbox on March 30 at 9:00am PST
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- 15 Spots
- Single or Double Occupancy in Outdoorsy RV’s (select your RV at checkout)
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners included
- Outdoorsy Gals will provide airport transfers from Seattle International Airport (SEA) to our camp ground between 10:00am-2:00pm
- Outdoorsy Gals will provide airport transfers to Seattle International Airport (SEA) between 11:00am-3:00pm
- 25% down payment due at checkout
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners and snacks by our private chef and sous chef
- 4 days / 3 nights at Leavenworth RV Campground
- All kitchen needs and cooking equipment
- Bedding and pillows
- Arrival transportation from SEA airport to Leavenworth (between 10:00am-2:00pm)
- Transportation to and from White Water Rafting
- Transportation to and from hiking
- Departure transportation from Leavenworth to SEA airport (between 10:00am-2:00pm)
- Alcohol and any meals not noted
- Visas & Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers Outside of Designated Times
- Double occupancy RV: $1,795 per person
- Single RV: $2,095 per person
Day 1 – June 23, 2022
Welcome to Leavenworth, Washington! Outdoorsy Gals will pick you up at the Seattle airport and transfer you to the Thousand Trails Leavenworth RV Campground. Please arrive between 10:00am and 2:00pm to allow time for the 3-hour transfer to our campground. Upon arrival at the campsite, you’ll meet the crew to go over the exciting weekend ahead and move into your home on wheels for the weekend. This evening’s dinner will be prepared by private chef, Sarah Glover, and her sous chef!
Day 2 – June 24, 2022
Fuel up with some breakfast prepared by our chef, then get ready to hike to the stunning emerald blue waters of Colchuck Lake. Lunch supplies will be provided before departure. This 9.0 mile out and back hike has an elevation gain of 2,300 ft and is rated moderate – difficult. Get ready for an epic crystal blue lake and stunning mountain views. After a day of hiking, we’ll head back to camp and enjoy dinner prepared by our private outdoor chef and sous chef!
Day 3 – June 25, 2022
Today, you’re off for an action-packed day! You’ll raft 15 river miles through Washington’s world-class whitewater on a guided tour. The trip runs on the Wenatchee River from Leavenworth to Cashmere and includes II & III whitewater for beginner and intermediate rafters. Bring a change of clothes, because after a day of thrills, we’ll head into downtown Leavenworth to explore the Bavarian-inspired village! For dinner, you’ll get to learn the art of cooking outdoors with Sarah Glover. Get ready for a unique cooking workshop experience and a delicious meal at the end of a rewarding day.
Day 4 – June 26, 2022
Enjoy one last breakfast prepared by our outdoor chef and sous chef! After fueling up, Outdoorsy will begin transfers back to the airport. Schedule flights between 11:00am – 3:00pm for airport transfer.
How to register:
To register, tap below + enter your information in the secure form. This trip is different from our typical trips – if a spot opens up on this trip, a secure trip registration link will be sent directly to your inbox.
Please note our trips typically sell out within minutes – we recommend being on your computer at launch time!