Terms & Conditions
Updated on March 22, 2022.
- Use of our photos, blog posts, or other property of Outdoorsygals.com but failure to credit our site as their original source constitutes a copyright violation. We reserve the right to add or remove content at any time, without prior announcement.
- You may use one or two photos from our site with proper credit and link back to Outdoorsygals.com, however, using bulk photos is prohibited. Please contact email@example.com for permission if you would like to use more than a few photos. Copying full post’s text is strictly prohibited.
- Outdoorsygals.com is a for-profit blog. This blog may accept forms of compensation such as cash advertisement, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of payment. All opinions and writing are solely that of our own and our writers.
- You acknowledge and agree that Outdoorsygals.com and our writers will not be liable, directly or indirectly for any damage, injury, or loss caused by or in relation to any such content, goods displayed, or excursions encouraged by our site.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any comments we perceive as malicious, threatening, spam-worthy or inappropriate. Any individual who repeatedly violates this comment policy will be permanently blocked.
- We reserve to right to modify or replace these terms of service at any time.
- Use common sense when outside hiking, camping, driving, attending an event/meet-up, or partaking in other such activities. Outdoorsy Gals is not responsible for your injury, loss, or damage while participating in an activity, at a meet-up, or at a destination that we recommended on Outdoorsygals.com.
- We cannot guarantee you the same results when traveling to locations or part taking in activities posted on this website.
- While our goal is to create accurate information and update it when we find any errors, you must understand that the information presented on Outdoorsygals.com may not be 100% correct.
- Use the information on this site at your own risk.
Any questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get back to you as soon as possible.